You must have an adult with you before you start.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 / 170C.
- Beat the butter and the sugar together until creamy.
- Add in the eggs, red food colouring, and cocoa powder.
- Fold in the flour.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Cut out a circle the same size as the top of the cupcake, in the light pink icing, two smaller black circles, one dark pink oval, two dark pink triangles and two itsy-bitsy white ones.
- Next, arrange them on the cupcake like shown.
8. And there you have it. Your own Pig Cupcake!
How do they look different? 🙂